Saturday 20 August 2016

Welcome ☯


I love reading blogs. I just love reading about people's opinions, feelings, life and everything in between! This is one of the reasons I decided to create this little corner of the internet.  So I should probably tell you about the sort of content I will be uploading.

Most of the time it will consist of beauty and lifestyle themed posts, but that doesn't mean a few other posts like tags won't get thrown into the mix. Just so you know I am very opinionated so the reviews could be a bit ranty, but aren't they meant to be?

This isn't a very long post but I am going to be posting a review on a new little surprise that I picked up today.
So if you like the sound of my blog, feel free to join me on this weird journey. If not, nice knowing ya friend I hope you have fun whatever you do!

See you in a while crocodile!! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment