Tuesday 30 August 2016

Sleep in a Bottle ☯

Hello Stranger, today I thought I would review my brand new face. I recently picked this up in Boots and from the minute I swatched it on my jaw I loved it. Unlike other drugstore foundations, it was a perfect match and had no orange undertone at all. I have always been intrigued by the qualities of this foundation as it claims to do a wide range of things. Anti-fatigue, skin brightening, illuminating and a radiant, flawless finish.

So first up the application. I did my usual routine; apply some to my hand then dot it on my face with a sponge then blend it in. And as soon as I dotted it on I saw how perfect the colouring was. Instead of looking orangey it just looked pale. As I started to blend it out I was surprised at how easily it blended. 




It feels like silk o the skin but still not too heavy.
I wore this on one side of my face and my normal foundation on the other and this lasted a whole lot longer. 
It also smells really, really good. Which is always a bonus! 

Application           10/10           
Price                     8/10
Lasting Time     9/10
Packaging         7/10    
Blend-ability   10/10

I hope you liked this quick review. I will be posting a few “Back To School” themed posts. If you have any requests for posts then leave them below. Love you all.

See ya in a while crocodile

xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment