Wednesday 31 August 2016

I Have A Secret ☯

I wish I could tell you that I was writing this post on some tropical beach. However, summer is quickly approaching the end and the most tropical place I can go is Bridlington. But, I now have the secret to natural looking sun-kissed hair without having to leave your bedroom. Cause seriously, why would anyone want to do that?

I present to you L'oreal Sunkissed Gradual Lightning spray and gel


These products are literally the Spanish sun in a bottle. All you do is apply them to the areas you want to lighten. You then have a few options to choose from which is always nice. You can either let it air dry, sit outside or do some type of outdoor activity or (my favourite and the most effective instantly) use a hairdryer. You must apply this on dry hair as I have found this to give the best results. 

You have three gels to choose from 1,2,3 obviously they achieve a lighter shade as you go through the numbers. For the best look,I recommend using the spray and then the gels 1,2,3. I also love the condition they leave my hair in. It feels so much stronger and nourished which isn't normal with a hair colourant but as this is gradual I feel it's gentle on the hair unlike bleaching it.

I have received so many compliments on how nice and strong my hair is looking and it is all down to these wonder products. Plus. it is permanent so you will get roots but I feel that makes it look more natural.

I hope you enjoyed this post I have a huge exciting HAUL! coming on Friday so look out for that.

See ya in a while crocodile
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment