Sunday 21 August 2016

Let's All Go Honolulu ☯




Ok, so Honolulu actually means "sheltered harbour" or it's Hawaii's capital. So you can pick how you interpret the title how you wish. Anyway, this is my first official post and it's a ... review! Whooooooo!

So the culprit today is a loose bronzing powder called Honolulu by Warpaint Cosmetics {or w7}. I picked this up today from B&M Bargains as they always their products cheap and in stock. When I first saw it I didn't really expect much as it was only 99p in B&M.

When you first open it, your met with a dark brown powder that honestly looks like cocoa powder, and as I am paler than a piece of paper this really alarmed me. I applied the product with a Royal & Langnickel powder brush as it's really soft and doesn't apply the powder to heavily. *Helpful Tip: You can't be lazy with this powder, you have to tap off the excess or you will look like you had a cocoa powder accident*  So, when I actually applied it I feel in LOVE, it's so soft on your skin and goes on like a dream. As it's a very brown heavy bronzer it doesn't appear orange at all, plus it works on pale skin and is very pigmented. 


Application    - ****
Price               - *****
Pigmentation  - ****

As you can see I am pretty amazed by this product and I can't wait to try the solid box powder version as well. 


See you in a while crocodile!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment