Saturday 17 September 2016

School Face Essentials


As you may or may not know, everyone has gone back to school. So I thought this was a brilliant opportunity to do a beauty essentials post. These are just a few of my absolute favourite products. I love them because they are light on the skin and don't make you look like your wearing pounds of makeup. To me, this is essential for your products to have these properties. Who wants to be worrying about what their makeup looks like whilst they're dealing with school? Not me!

Maybelline Baby Lips  - Pink Punch

This MAC powder is actually amazing; it keeps my face matte all day, sets my foundation beautifully and can be used as a foundation on it's on own. Rimmel has always been my favourite for drugstore foundation, and they're just as good at concealers. Since Casper, the ghost, has more colour than me;  it's almost impossible for me to find concealers. However, this is brightening, blendable and long lasting. If you're anything like me, your brows are everything. If this sounds familiar then you need Benefit Ready, Set, Brow gel. Your brows won't be moving all day. Lastly, everyone needs a lip balm and everyone loves Babylips so this is kind of a no-brainer!


This is an amazing mascara it grabs all your lashes, makes you look awake and doesn't clump up easily. I will be doing a more in-depth review on this so look out for that. We all want to look chiseled and bronzed. This is the best palette I have found in the drugstore and it's one of the cheapest. If you have really long hair then you need a Tangle Teezer. They are not harsh on your hair at all. Any knots you have will be removed so easily and it doesn't hurt at all.

 Freedom Pro studio - Fixing mist
Maybelline Baby skin - Instant Pore Eraser
Borjous Healthy Mix Serum - Light Vanilla
Maybelline Colour Tattoo - Creme de Rose

This fixing mist/spray really does what it says on the tin. I just spritz some all over my face a few minutes after I have completed my makeup and by the time I get home I look just as flawless! Primers, in my opinion, can be quite hard to get right; and although this one smells funny and is very siliconey; it does what I want it to do. Plus, my face feels as smooth as a baby's butt. Which I like on my face! The one thing I don't like at school is a heavy foundation. I just feel like it looks too dressy and fake. So I am constantly reaching for this beautiful Borjous Serum. It smells so fresh and fruity, feels amazing on the skin and lasts all day. Lastly, for my eyes, I love the wash of colour this tattoo cream gives.


Ali xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment