Sunday 11 September 2016

Dear 18 year old me... ☯

Hello Me,
                 So Alice. How you doin'? Ok, that's cringy! Well done, your now an adult that can drink and do normal things in society. Plus, high school is over so your finally free. No more awkward lessons about what you want to do in the future and you would just be clueless. 

Today I am writing to you to tell you some of the hopes and dreams that I want to be accomplished by the time I'm 18. Not all of these are MUST do but I would like it if they were done.

So, first up: school. I think you've finished school now but I hope you carried Art and Photography on through A-level and are thinking of going to art college. If you have given these up, something really big must have happened. Hopefully, you got a good GCSE grade and are really excelling in Art and Photography. 

Additionally, I would like to think you have carried on this blog and helped it grow and develop. Maybe it has a professional looking template or design. And since I am buying a camera in a few days, the picture quality and layout should be more aesthetically pleasing. I also want you to reply to this in a blog post.

Personally, I want you to be more confident in yourself and put yourself out there more. Whether it's social, blogging or mentally. If you have lost weight, brilliant. But if not, I hope your content with who and what you are. Appearance wise, I would like it if you cut your hair a little bit as it's currently down to your bum. I also hope you found the correct foundation shade because at the moment you are using the L'oreal true match in 1n. Also, your brows were on fleek but then you accidentally messed them up and now they are horrible. So please say they are good again.

Friends wise, are you still in contact with E and B? Or are you with other people now. I also hope you go out more and have gotten to grips with your anxiety. Now you can think about driving, please say you are more independent and can easily go out with friends and family. I hope you are still at home and looking after Mum. If they haven't found a proper medication.
Your teeth will be straight now and I hope you've kept on top of them.

This is everything. I hope you enjoy life as an 18-year-old. 

See ya in a while crocodile
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment