Wednesday 3 January 2018

2018 Wishlist

I like to create these wishlists at the beginning of the year as it helps me limit my spending to what I really want. Due to where I am going this year, it will be my first time in a Sephora, so I wanted to make sure I had a list so I don't just buy the whole store. Moreover, I think it's just nice for people to see what others want so they can maybe try it as well. So let's get into the good part, the makeup!


Fenty Beauty glossybomb and highlight duo.


Fenty Beauty foundation in 100.




Fenty Beauty Primer.


Fenty Beauty match stix in porcelain.




Fenty Beauty match stix 
trio in 100.

Harrods Mac palette.































Huda Beauty
foundation in
Milkshake.

                                                                Touch Sol No poreblem primer.

Here are the products I'm lusting over, if you have had any of these and enjoyed them then, please leave a comment on your opinion of it.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment